Saturday, January 3, 2009

New YA Book Reviewer!

I am a YA book reviewer and this is my new blog that I have created to post my reviews of the books I read.

Some of my favorite books include:

  1. The Private Series by Kate Brian
  2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  3. How Not To Be Popular by Jennifer Ziegler
  4. The Midnighters Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld
  5. Exit Here by Jason Myers
My older sister also has a ya book review blog, The Book Reader, which was the inspiration for my blog. (She's actually helping me a lot with the blog and probably will be for the first few months since she's been using blogger for awhile now and knows how things work.)

8 comments:

  1. I love Midnighters too! I'll be keeping my eye on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on starting the blog! i love the Private series, Twilight, AND How Not To Be Popular! I haven't read the other two, though, I'll have to see what they're about. :]

    hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Private and Twilight! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you! Welcome to the YA book blogging community.

    We're certainly glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Twilight and have the first Private book, but haven't read it yet. I really want to read How Not to Be Popular, but my library doesn't have it.

    -Rima

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurel,
    Congrats on starting your own blog! I'm a new blogger too, but I have been reading book blogs for quite a bit now. If your sister's your inspiration I am sure your future reviews will be excellent! Good Luck! I am going to follow you and add you to my blogroll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the blogging world!! I'm looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete