Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Paradise Lost Release!


Paradise Lost was released today! I got it yesterday at Wal-Mart (I AM MAD AT Wal-Mart FOR RELEASING IT EARLY =[). My mom got it for me while I was at soccer and then she didn't tell me until we got home 30 minutes later, I obviously was very happy I got it though because I didn't think I would get it until this weekend. From what I know the series will have at least 14 books in it. Plus the run off series Privilege will have the second book Beautiful Disaster coming out in about 97 days. There is also the prequel also starring Ariana which is called Last Christmas.

Congratulations to Kate Brian/Keiran Scott on her 9th book in the Private series and her upcoming book Beautiful Disaster.

6 comments:

  1. That happened when I bought Evermore at B&N. They put it out a day early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Private series. I think I have like three more to read, before I am caught up, but I had to set them aside. They are too addictive and I find myself avoiding the world when I get into those books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't actually read this series, but it sounds so good....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most book stores put books out early. The release date is just more of an anticipation PR thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HATE you Laurel! Let me read it! Ahhh! I am the one who had madre buy it for you so you could at least speed up your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading it now! It should only take a day or two. So you should only have to wait a little bit longer. Even though I am not obsessive about release dates it just bugs me when I can't get the book the first day it comes out.

    ReplyDelete