Friday, August 14, 2009

Cleopatra's Daughter contests

I'm back from band camp! So I've been asked to review Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran and she told me about a contest thing on her website. I decided I would share the link with you guys, too. One of the contests is for a chance to win a $250 gift certificate to Hollister. You have to read the book and write a review to enter but I haven't read it yet because my copy hasn't come yet. I haven't been receiving any books lately and I don't really know why. Hopefully I'll be receiving it next week or the week after. Anyways that isn't the only contest that you can enter on the website. There are three other contests. One of the contests you can enter to win a copy of the book and other ancient Roman artifacts like coins. Sadly I can't do the third contest though. I would but the clostest one to me is New Hope, PA and I looked it up on mapquest and I'm assuming it's about 4 hours away, then you have to add the time to find the bookstore. Although If you live near any of the locations on the list you could go to them and find the red ribbon[pictured above] by leafing through the book and win a neat gift basket including a copy of Cleopatra's Daughter, an authentic Roman artifact, Cleopatra earrings, and other Cleopatra goodies. If any of you win be sure to tell me. I'd love to know that I assisted in telling someone something and hearing that they won. Anyway here's the link http://www.michellemoran.com you have to go into fun stuff first and then click on contests to get to the contests I just mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment